Thursday, April 19, 2012

To Bare or Not to Bare on the Beach

I'm talking about my belly, fools, not boobs. Although I've been pondering this question so much, you'd think I was considering visiting a topless beach.

So, here's the deal. When we babymooned in Key West two years ago, I was six months pregs and we didn't know anyone at our resort. Our trip to St. Petersburg for our friends' wedding is coming up, which is also serving as our five-year anni/babymoon trip, and this go-around, I'm a very seven months pregnant. (Trust me: six months pregs with baby #1 is a very different look than seven months pregs with baby #2.) My belly feels way more out there! Also, and more importantly, we'll see our friends on the beach.

So, I have the suit I wore above and I have a black maternity tankini. We'll see if I end up breaking out the former on this trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment