Friday, March 19, 2010

Move over key lime pie in Key West! I want some Strip House 24-layer chocolate cake too!


I have been salivating over Key West dessert options based on the guide books I've been perusing as we prepare for our trip next month. Our hotel supposedly serves up a good Key lime pie, so you know I'll be actively sampling. I was also thrilled to realize that there's a Strip House in Key West, which serves up an AMAZING 24-layer chocolate cake (or so I've heard from the Food Channel). Cleveland's The Greenhouse Tavern was featured on a Guilty Pleasures episode of The Best Thing I Ever Ate, and the show also highlighted this dessert.

I...can't...wait...to...try...it!

Watch The Best Thing I Ever Ate tonight at 10 p.m. to see Cleveland Heights' Lopez featured by Michael Symon for its yummy guacamole. Lopez is one of my favorite restaurants, and I've written about it here in The Heights Observer.




No comments:

Post a Comment