Friday, April 24, 2009

Props to Cleveland's dining scene

Finding good spots to eat out is always one of my quests when I travel. If you're headed to Cleveland, my hometown, here's a list of hot spots for comfort food mentioned in USA Today from my favorite travel writer. For more deets on Cleveland dining, check out reviews from my friend Michele at Cleveland Foodie.

I’ve been to two of the five reviewed restaurants in the USA Today article just this week. Last night, I went to Melt, one of the restaurants featured in the article, to score the April special: Corny Beast: a corndog version of grilled cheese. Delish! (The photo above is of my favorite monthly special of all time: the Mac n Cheese Melt.) On Tuesday, I had a fantastic roasted red pepper soup at L’Albatros.

Turns out Melt will be opening a second location in Cleveland Heights in the Fall. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment