Friday, December 19, 2008

Indie's, India...same thing, right?

As soon as I came home from Thailand last month, I started plotting my next international trip and immediately thought of India since I'm fascinated with the culture and obsessed with the food. Then the Bangkok airport snafu happened, followed by the Mumbai attacks. Now my fam is not so hot on me jaunting to Asia for a while. (I will persevere.)

Instead, I've been eating as much Indian, Thai and sushi as I can. Last night, my friend Michelle from clevelandfoodie posted about my favorite Indian spot in Cleveland, Indie's. She just had a baby last week, so she's accepting guest posts. Take a looksie and grab yourself some Indie's the next time you're downtown during the week and want a yummy, cheap lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment