Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2009 travel resolutions

I'm a lucky girl. Check out my 2008 calendar of trips:

January: Des Moines, D.C.
February: London, Paris
March: NYC, Vegas
April: Charlotte
May: Fayetteville, WV
June: San Diego, Louisville
August: San Francisco
October: NYC
November: Thailand
December: San Diego

For 2009, I already have two trips planned and BOTH are with Phil...yay! We have our Krispy Kreme Challenge in Raleigh in February and are going to Dayton in March for the first round of March Madness (my excellent Xmas present to my beloved).

My Bangkok miles finally got recorded, so I scored Continental Silver Elite status until Feb. 2010. Woo hoo!

I also hope to get to NYC bunches of times, get back to Chicago, hit a couple new states, visit D.C. to see my friend Carli, finally get to Tokyo (who's in?) and maybe even Peru if I can convince my friend Sarah to take the plunge.

Better start squirreling away all my Xmas cash stat!

4 comments:

  1. well that looks like a fun and busy travel schedule!

    AND have in dayton i'm a UD girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alexa. You'll have to let me know all the UD hotspots since we'll be there for a long weekend in March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are what I like to kindly refer to as a travelling whore.

    I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison, thanks for the kind words. Stop buying purses and maybe you can come along!

    ReplyDelete