Monday, December 7, 2009

Bet my breakfast was better than yours...

Mmm...bacon waffle.

Phil and I trekked off the strip to Hash House a Go Go, a restaurant we saw featured by Adam Richman on Man v Food earlier this season. (Adam, pleeeease come to Cleveland for The Melt Grilled & Bar Challenge...12 grilled cheeses that are more than four pounds!)

Phil and I are huge fans of the show, and since we watched the Vegas episode, I could not get the ginormous bacon waffles off my mind! Thank goodness we went today instead of yesterday because the place was still packed at 11 a.m.

4 comments:

  1. looks delicious! I need to go there when I'm back in Vegas next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be addicted to your blog LOL. I love your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Cara! I need to plan a new one, STAT!

    ReplyDelete