Friday, July 15, 2011

Tulsa...so close


I have a personal goal of conquering all 50 states. To be considered a legit trip, I have to stay overnight. Since I haven't checked off any new states in a WHILE, I was excited at the chance for a biz trip to Tulsa this month. Well, it was a no go, so Oklahoma will remain lonely for me. 

Got a few visits brewing, but I haven't bought any flights yet. On the horizon: Vegas for Phil's 40th (lucky #7 trip for me!), maybe Boston for a conference for Phil, Chicago and San Francisco to visit a newly relocated friend. I'm also still aching to take the Pickle on an international trip. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Visiting all 50 states is on my "Happiness List!" I added a twist - while there mail myself a postcard home. That way I'll have a postcard from all 50 states too! Cheesy, I know:)

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete