Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Operation Life Doesn't Suck After Baby commences this weekend



Last summer when I was super pregs and had limited traveling options, my favorite out-of-town gal pals came to visit me and my belly. Luckily, this summer, I’m getting a repeat performance.

My friend Jen from Charlotte is visiting this weekend, and Sarah and her minis are coming in next weekend for Dylan’s one-year birthday parties (Yes, parties…one for each side of the fam).

Sarah has been my mom role model ever since I visited her and three-week-old Ella and realized that you can be a mom and not be a hermit. I’m hoping that I have a similar effect on Jen as we eat, shop and stroll in the Cleve off and on with The Pickle.

Here’s the tentative itinerary for the weekend:

Downtown:

Ohio City/Tremont/Gordon Square:

East Side:

When friends come into town, what’s on your must-see list?

3 comments:

  1. When my friends come into town they like to visit the city - New Orleans! There's so much to see and do. If we're strolling with kids I like to visit kid friendly places such as the aquarium or zoo.

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you are to have such wonderful time. I am really missing my old days when I used to have a wonderful time in summer during my school days. Now no summer no winter. In professional life today all are same. I am stuck with a lot of works. God please give me leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stesha, I've always wanted to go to New Orleans! Someday...

    ReplyDelete